Thank you for considering Illinois College! We gladly welcome transfer students and are dedicated to helping you transition seamlessly into our student-centered community. We look forward to helping you reach your potential.
How to Apply
To apply for admission to Illinois College, three steps are required:
Step 1: Submit a free application for admission
Step 2: Request your official high school transcript be sent to IC
- High school transcript must include final senior year grades and date of graduation
Step 3: Request your official college transcript(s) of all college coursework attempted
- Students who attended more than one college must submit official transcripts from each institution
To be accepted to Illinois College, you must meet the following academic requirements. Please note that although IC has a generous transfer credit policy, you must earn at least 32 academic credit hours from Illinois College to graduate from our programs.
- Graduation from a four-year high school or equivalent with at least 15 units of college-level credit
- Verification of good academic standing at the institution from which you wish to transfer
- A minimum 2.5 GPA for your most recent full-time semester of college coursework
- A minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA for all college-level coursework attempted
- If 24 credits have not been completed, your high school record will also be evaluated